Monday, March 15, 2010

March 15th 2008

Its funny to think about what our day was like 2 years ago. It was one of the worst weather days Atlanta has seen in a looooong time!! This is what the sky looked like at about 3..... There was rain, tornadoes, hail, you name it....and this was OUR WEDDING DAY!!!!! It all ended up clearing up and everything turned out fine. I felt so bad when people would show me the hail damage their cars got while they were driving to the church! Praise the Lord everybody made it just fine, and surprisingly I was as cool as a cucumber! Wow, What a memory it was! I still often think about how special the day was in so many ways, how lots of our family traveled so far to come and support us, and also how lots of our family worked so hard to make everything turn out so beautiful! LOVE YOU ALL and I still appreciate it so much! You can check out my facebook or go here to see a few wedding pictures, and you can go here to see the video Blake made to play at our ceremony. It's so special! I am so thankful to have such a sweet husband who always keeps me laughing and is always so patient with my sometimes crazy self! Being married has been SO much fun so far and I look forward to every year to come! We are going to dinner tonight to celebrate. I'm so excited!!HAPPY 2 YEARS CARSON!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Kaz and Amy said...

So sweet! Wow, the sky was really dark! Have so much fun at dinneR!

Just found your blog and love it! I'm a new follower:)

Reese Ray said...

Thank you so much Amy!! Good to "meet" you! :-)

carissa @ lowercase letters said...

i get really excited when i find a new post here! : ) happy anniversary! each year just gets better and better, doesn't it?! hope you have a sweet celebration!

Erin said...

Jerk! I just cried my eyes watching that video! Love it!...and love y'all!