Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!!!

We made it back from our vacation this past Thursday. We had an AMAZING time the whole week and we got to see so many fun things on our cross country drive. It was good to make it home and squeeze and smooch all over Weston. He was happy to see us for about 5 minutes then he was ready to do cooler things like crawl around and play. HA!! I'll be sure to blog about our trip and share some of our cool and hilarious pictures when I have time. We had a GREAT Easter weekend just being busy and spending time with our families. Here are a few pics of Wes in his Easter outfit. He was adorable and SO MUCH FUN! He had a great first Easter! Hope everyone else did too!

6 comments:

Erin Ray said...

I swear...he is the cutest! I love his Easter outfit...Collin loved his hat, he kept telling everyone how awesome it was!

carissa @ lowercase letters said...

westin looks beyond adorable in his easter attire!!! so presh! i'm so glad you've been reunited with your boy! can't wait to hear more about your trip.

Jen said...

I saw your comment over on carissa's blog about style and I thought..."I gotta go check this girl out!" I'm not glam-ish at all but i love all that it involves..especially big hair! I never feel like I can pull any of it off.

Keep it up girl! And your family is adorable!
Jen

Summer said...

Westin is just presh! What cuteness and that outfit with the littl hat is just Adorable!! Love your blog BTW! I seen your comment on carrissa's blog today and thought hmmmm I have to check this girlies blog out! LOL

Carissa and I are good bloggy friends....

I am a new folower
Have a great day
xoxo
Summer :0)

Summer said...

I mean follower....I can spell sometimes...ha

Reese Ray said...

HA! Thank you Summer!! Its nice to meet you! :-)