Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Weston!!!

Our baby boy is one year old today! Time has gone by so fast it feels like he should still only be a few weeks old! He has definitely made this year the best one of our lives so far! Here are a few pictures to see how much he's has changed this year.
Just a few minutes old...
Holding him for the first time....nothing like this moment!
and a few of his monthly pictures....
Whatcha lookin at??
So thankful for our sweet baby! I can't wait for his party on Saturday. The theme is "fun to be 1"
and it is gonna be FUN! Happy Birthday Weston and Happy Thursday to you!

7 comments:

carissa @ lowercase letters said...

the last pic of you two is my favorite!!! - you both are ever so adorable! happy happy FIRST birthday westin! he is so handsome and the month shots are too sweet (i love the month appliques - or maybe they're stickers? - such a great idea!). have a fun fun fun partay! can't wait to see pics.

Erin Ray said...

I seriously cannot believe he's 1!!

Maria Lane said...

I just LOVE your blog!I am a new follower of yours now!!! Head over and check out my blog! I LOVE new followers and getting to know everyone on here!!

Hannah said...

Aw! How sweet! I agree with Carissa--that last shot is my favorite. He is so big and so adorable! And he's in the fun stage too...cuz from one and on, he'll be even MORE fun (and more mischievous...) :-)

Sarah Ann said...

Congrats to him :) So sweet!

Immeasurably More Mama said...

Awww...you've got yourself a cute little fella! Happy Birthday, Weston!
BTW - a good friend of mine just had a baby boy and named him Weston. :)

Stephanie said...

He has the cutest smile! Happy birthday little man. Don't you just love the 1st birthday? I was so excited for my daughter's 1st bday party but I kept crying because she wasn't really a "baby" anymore. Time flies!