Wednesday, February 16, 2011

UTAH!

In January we got the chance to fly to Utah to see some of our family. I cannot even to tell you how great of a time we had!!! Obviously Utah is very far away from Georgia and we dont get the chance to see our family often enough. So we were so happy to have the opportunity to go for 5 days! It was great! We got to have a huge family lunch together, spend time just hanging out, see some cool things and of course EAT tons of good stuff.

Some highlights of our trips were.......... *Seeing lots of family, my grandmother, aunts, uncles, cousins, babies and friends *Getting to stay at Rob and Toni's house *The beautiful snowy mountains *Rock band and Just Dance (Steven and Carson kicking tail to some MC Hammer and Kris Kross) *Cabela's *Dinner at Aunt Kathy's house and Dan teaching me to make authentic green chili (I still need to practice that!) *La Frontera and Dairy Delight -if you are EVER in Tooele, Utah you have to eat at both of those places! * And the sweetest of all was Cousin Collin being attached to me the whole time, playing with my ponytail and his great lines like "what you talkin bout boy?" So here are lots of pictures of it all!

Mom and Steven waiting at the airport
Weston LOVED the airplanes
First airplane ride!
This is what it looks like everywhere out there. Its so beautiful!
Our family lunch
This is my Grandmother, Aunts & Uncle
Cousins - we're missing several, there are tons of us!
This is Grandma at her best! too cute!
La Frontera-smothered burrito on a homemade tortilla. Are you kidding me?!?!
Dairy Delight- Steven's hamburger was bigger than my head.....
and he killed it! "This one's for man!"
Our little sweet Collin Michael, he is TOO precious!
And this was on the way home.
We had the best time. I cant wait to be able to see everyone again!!

No comments: