Thursday, April 28, 2011

4 down, 2 to go!

We sure do miss this Da-dee!
Today is the 4th out of 6 days Carson has been on the mission trip to Honduras. We sure have been missing him. I've talked to him probably a total of 60 seconds since he's been gone. Its felt weird because we usually talk or text each other a bunch during the day! I'm sure they have been able to do some wonderful things though.
Wes and I have been staying at my mom and brothers house this week. I'm not really scared to stay by myself but it feels lonely at home without Carson. We've been having a great time over there though. Mom took several days off work to help me out so I wouldn't have to stress about getting Wes ready to go by myself and getting to work on time, and she has been cooking us dinner and helping with all kinds of stuff. Steven and Wes have been bff's all week too, so he has been helping me alot with him. It has felt like a vacation for me! Its been so nice! I'm so thankful for all their help this week (and all the time)!
We have been taking walks around the neighborhood and down to the boat dock at the lake.
Wes loves it down there!
Tomorrow I have the day off and I'm going to get up early and watch the Royal Wedding (can't wait!), then Wes & I are are gonna meet Erin & Anna and go have lunch with Kelly at the Chick-fil-a Corporate office where she works, then we have the rest of the day to do whatever we want! It will be a fun day and I'm excited!
Can't wait for you to come home da-dee! We miss you!

1 comment:

david said...

c would kill me if i grew a beard like that :)