Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Cousin Painting

Every Wednesday night my adorable niece Annabelle comes over to play with us while her Mommy & Daddy go to their home group. We always have lots of fun eating dinner, playing, dancing and watching movies. Last week I thought it would be fun for them to paint a picture together. We got out the paints and "Cars" giant coloring pages and let them go to town. They loved it! They did great buuuut it didn't take long for it to get out of hand... Before I realized it Anna's leg was covered in red paint and Wes had drawn a green mural on the hardwood floor. I didn't get a picture of that because I was too busy trying to swoop them up and throw them in the tub!
It was fun while it lasted and they have a cute painting to show for it. Thank the Lord for washable Crayola paints that wipe off easily!!!