Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Daddy's Overalls

(Sidenote: This title Daddy's Overalls made me think of the time Abi told us her dad Randy thought "Mama's Slippers" was the name of the Newsong song Christmas Shoes. hahaha!!!!!! LOVE IT! ANYWAYS..... back to the post.) When Weston was born Carson's mom gave us a very special gift that I just TREASURE! She gave us the sweetest little pair of Oshkosh overalls Carson wore when he was a baby. He wore them, his little brother Collin wore them and then both of his cousins Taylor and Cameron wore them. She saved them all these years just in case Carson and Collin ever had little boys. I have been waiting on the day Weston could finally fit into them and sure enough that day came. I have squealed and ooohh'd and ahhhh'd over him wearing them pretty much every time I put them on him. They are just too precious. One evening we decided to do a spur of the moment photo shoot in our backyard cause the cuteness just HAS to be documented. So, here ya go!
Thanks to Debbie for saving these all these years for us!

1 comment:

Abi said...

Bahahaha mama's slippers!! :) Those pictures are amazing... he's so handsome and photogenic! I want to see that little man soon. P.S. you are the best mom ever. I knew you would be but it never ceases to amaze me how you have given wes the happiest home and all the love he could possibly need. He's a lucky little boy. I love you lady!