Thursday, April 14, 2011

During the day

Like many other working mommy's, even though I would LOVE to be able to be home with Weston every day, its just not financially possible for us right now. Hopefully one day, but for now I know that I need to be helping my family out in that way. God has blessed us SOOOOO much with people in our lives that love our little man and are always there to help us out with him when we need it. Some do it every week and some every now and then. My heart is forever grateful for all these special family and friends! One of my favorite things is when I get pictures during the day to show me what Wes is up to, napping, eating or getting into mischief!
He was just a little fella here, trying to get into the cabinets in Aunt Jane's kitchen!
Taking a nap at Brittany's with the doggie (that he loves!)
"hiding" at Guncle and Mimi's house
So happy Guncle fixed him his favorite...a heaping plate of mac & cheese!
Going on adventures with Cousin and Aunt Erin
Taking a nap a Papa Garry and Nana Vicki's
and when I get home I just can't get enough of him!
I pray that every mommy that has to leave their baby can find someone to take good care of them and treat them extra special. Thanks a MILLION times over to everyone who has done that for us!

1 comment:

jennifer said...

I just love your blog and all the updates. He is getting so big. I look forward to seeing you and the family on Easter.