Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Blooms

I cant tell you how much Ive been enjoying Spring this year! There are so many beautiful things to see outside right now. Its like a feast for your eyes! Our yard has been filled with lots of different blooms that are all soooo pretty! Here are a few of them..... (and I'm no expert, I only know these few things because Ms. Terri tells me about them! ha! but maybe one day I could be as good of a gardener as her!)
These thrift patches make for great photo ops too :-)
.....as you can see!
These are just a few of the things Ive been enjoying lately. Up next for bloom are the iris' and HYDRANGEA'S!!
side note-Ever since I can remember Hydrangea's have been my most favorite flower, and I just think it was so kind of God to let us live in a place (even if it's just for a while) with lots of big beautiful hydrangea bushes! ahhhh I LOVE IT!!!!!

1 comment:

Erin Ray said...

Love:
*This post!
*Mrs. Terri!
*Your Picnik-ing skills :)
*Your pictures!
*Y'all!