Friday, April 1, 2011

Waterpark and Cheerleading Competition!

A few weekends ago Jane, Cody, Maddie, Carson, Wes and I packed up to go to Pigeon Forge/Sevierville, TN for Maddie's cheerleading competition. We had the BEST time!! The hotel we stayed at was called Wilderness at the Smokies and it was so nice and had a HUGE indoor waterpark. It was so much fun. There was lots of stuff for the kids to do and the adults too. Carson even talked me into riding "The Storm Chaser" (the water ride of death!) and if you know me that's a big deal because I'm really not adventurous at all when it comes to stuff like that! But I'm glad I did cause it actually was fun - even though I had my eyes closed most of the time! We all played at the water park, hung around the hotel, ate lots of good food and most importantly went to the cheer competition. Maddie and her squad The Tiny Teals did GREAT and ended up winning 2nd place out of their level!! It was so cute!! So here are a few pics of our awesome weekend away!
We all had to wear an arm band to get in the waterpark...Wes' was so cute and little!
The Tiny's doing their stunt!
....and MADDIE!!! She did so great!!!

No comments: