Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend!

We had an awesome weekend with not much to do -which was so nice! Friday Night we went to Preston's going away party, Saturday Carson went to Alabama with Chris, Kelly, Collin and some other people from church to to do some tornado clean up while me and Wes stayed home and bummed around most of the day. It was really nice. Saturday night we went to eat Mexican and went to the park. I woke up Sunday morning to a sweet card, a big bag of my favorite candy-pretzel M&M's, a fun magazine, from Carson and Wes and a card and flowers from my brother. It was all so sweet! We went to church and then had lunch with Collin, Erin & Annabelle and then came home and played outside almost all day. It was so nice! Here are some pictures from our fun day together:
Love Weston's Tiny Toms. They have to be some of the cutest shoes ever!
I also love that I don't have tie them ha!
You can always count on Weston having one of his many Lightning McQueen's with him.
He just LOVES Lightning!
PRECIOUS!!!

I am beyond thankful that I get to be a mommy to this little sweetie on Mother's Day and every day!!! Love you my little Shug!!

No comments: